We know visiting all of our member wineries during a trip to wine country is a tall order, so we’ve developed our NEW Winemakers’ Selections Tasting Pass, which you are welcome to use at all of our member wineries, all year round. So, slow down, take your time and savour 25 carefully selected terroir wines for one convenient price.
Tasting at the Wineries of Niagara-on-the-Lake is so simple with this pass. To taste the Winemaker’s Selection at each winery, simply present your printed ticket, or the digital device you’ve used to download the ticket, to the tasting bar staff so they may scan it for you.
Click here to print a list of participating wineries.
Buy your Winemakers’ Selection Tasting Passes today for $25 per person, plus applicable taxes. Your tasting pass allows you to enjoy one tasting of a Winemaker’s Selection wine at each of the 25 Wineries of Niagara-on-the-Lake any day of the year.
TASTING PASS GUIDELINES
- We want your tasting pass experience to be as outstanding as we can possibly make it, so we suggest you read-up on some of the helpful guidelines listed below.
- The tasting pass is valid only at the Wineries of Niagara-on-the-Lake included in this tasting.
- Tasting pass holders must be 19 years of age or over to redeem wine tastings.
- Tasting pass holders will receive one tasting of a Winemaker’s Selection wine at each participating winery based on redemption of a tasting token at each winery.
- To redeem a tasting token at a winery, you must present the tasting pass and hand over the applicable winery tasting token to a member of the winery tasting staff, touring staff, winery boutique staff or a member of winery management staff.
- Each tasting token equals one two fluid oz. pour of a Winemaker’s Selection wine.
- No refunds will be given by the Wineries of Niagara-on-the-Lake and/or any other applicable vendors of the tasting pass.
Click here for the full terms and conditions.
2013 Pinot Noah $27.95
2014 Gamay Noir ‘Droit’, St. David’s Bench Vineyard $16.95
THE HARE WINE CO.
Opening Spring 2016
2014 Franc Blanc $22.95
Riesling Icewine $79.95
Grand Reserve Entourage Sparkling Sauvignon Blanc $29.95
2011 Gamay Rosé $14.15
2013 Riesling Traminer $24.95
2012 Chardonnay Old Vines $34.95
2012 Lakeview Cellars Merlot $29.95
2008 Riesling $19.95
2013 Balance Pinot Noir $19.15
2012 Neufeld Vineyard Merlot $25.00
Private Reserve Riesling $16.95
2013 Reserve Vidal Icewine $65.10
2013 Bella Terra Pinot Gris $19.95
2012 Noble Blanc $16.00
2012 Sauvignon Blanc $35.00
2012 Meritage $34.95
2012 Salvatore’s Reserve Syrah $29.95